[OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:10:30 -0700
I noticed that too. Lots of interest on the forums at dpreview. I
think the E-1 was so delayed, 2 1/2 years from announcement to
market, that someone at Olympus must have put their foot down and
said to get it out already and stop changing it. Trouble was that the
MP count that was great at announcement was not exactly cutting edge
when it reached the market. They did much better on the E-300 and no
doubt the successor to the E-1 is not far away.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA