[OM] Re: Minor milestone of note

Subject: [OM] Re: Minor milestone of note
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 06:42:28 -0500
Nicely put.  I shot a lot more with a digital camera at first.  I make many
few shots per keeper than I used to.  That's partly because I'm a little
better at "driving the bus," but every image has to be processed as
well.  That's seat time in front of the computer, which is a lot like work.

Joel W.