[OM] Re: Anyone feeling brave?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone feeling brave?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:42:06 -0400
"Our paypal is being handled !"  ???  Wonder what that means.

"1.Western Union money transfer (highly recommend)"  Yeah, right.
Western Union, the scammers best friend.

And why choose the word "spy" as an ebay name?

It may be a simple translation issue, but I see a lot of fraud flags here.

If anyone decides to go for, let us know how it works out.

ScottGee`