[OM] Re: T32 autocheck blinking significance?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 autocheck blinking significance?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:36:45 -0300
Cc: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Sorry for the resend but I'm having trouble with my ISP and not sure what
happened with the former one.

Fernando

=========
I was unsubscribed for some hours last Wednesday due to problems at my ISP.
Could someone be so kind to fwd me what was posted in this thread?
I'm asking because recently read (and thought I understood) there were
problems at the archives...
I'm really interested in what might have been said on this subject.

TIA,

Fernando.