[OM] Re: MAITANI SPECIAL EDITION OM-2n (Black)

Subject: [OM] Re: MAITANI SPECIAL EDITION OM-2n (Black)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:30:35 -0300
Oh no... a newbie such as me, I lost the oportunity to get one of those
stickers....... now I must pay what KEH asks for ;^) -- but it may me an
inscribed one !!

BTW, how could an Ex plus 135/4.5 found to have oily blades ?????
Good grief, fortunately Tim at KEH inspected the blades before shipping, but
it will take 'several weeks' to repair. Lost the chance, it seems.

Regards,

Fernando.