[OM] Re: Bulk loader

Subject: [OM] Re: Bulk loader
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:26:28 +1000
I've used an LPL for a long time, both personally and in classes -
it's the rectangular box type. It has a felt light trap but that
opens once the cassette is locked in. I've always found them to be
extremely well made, easy to load and reliable even when abused by
students. I had no film scratching problems from the loader - just
from overused cassettes.
AndrewF