[OM] Re: Flattening film

Subject: [OM] Re: Flattening film
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:05:22 -0400
If they're full rolls, I think the best solution would be to re-wet them
and re-dry in a dust-free enviornment.  You could also try dry reverse
rolling them onto reels first, which might work of they sat for a few days
like that, especially in a warm window, etc.  I guess you could
reverse-roll them wet also

Whichever method works best should work on cut pieces too.

I'd resist putting film through a dry press.  I think reverse rolling is a
more natural way.

Skip