[OM] Re: 35RD problem

Subject: [OM] Re: 35RD problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:17:27 -0400
You're not being difficult in expecting your camera to operate properly.
Especially when pressed slowly, the aperture should go to the right setting,
pressing quickly often causes errors (on auto) because trap mechanism hits
meter needle too quickly and may make it bounce to the wrong step setting.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
omtech@xxxxxxxxx  |  www.zuiko.com