[OM] Re: E series - 14-45 is much much better than 14-54

Subject: [OM] Re: E series - 14-45 is much much better than 14-54
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:18:48 -0700
Great news (about the baby, not the lens drop)!

The birth of my son two years ago reenergized my photography in an amazing
way. I'll be interested to see and hear how it goes with the E-1. My best
shots have been with a rangefinder. The only digital I have is a N*k*n 995,
where shutter & focus lag make getting the "decisive moment" virtually
impossible. That'd be different with a DSLR I guess. But...at least I know
the negs will be around when he's my age.... After my dad passed away I came
across all sorts of great negs of my sister and me I didn't know existed.

Rob in Seattle