[OM] Re: Reasonable request

Subject: [OM] Re: Reasonable request
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:58:23 -0500
Ah. Walt, you old people! Us younger folks (that's under 60) use our cell
phones.

For you older people, a cell phone is a wireless device that can be used to:
Disturb others' experience at the movies,
Disrupt others at concerts,
Let the entire world know your intimate secrets at resturants,
allow you to slow down on major freeways like a cheap watch,
and make you look like an escaped mental patient when using a
microphone/earphone on a public street.

Oh, it can also  make phone calls.

Bill