[OM] Re: E series - 14-45 is much much better than 14-54

Subject: [OM] Re: E series - 14-45 is much much better than 14-54
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:16:59 +0200
Off to bed now to sleep on it but I haven't got it back together yet,
figured out that there are three indents at the front to rest the bottom
moving lens part on in while you fit it together but haven't figured the
rest out yet.

I even left it with my wife who can do the rubik's cube and other
puzzles pretty quickly, but she has had to admit defeat for the time
being, its only 5 pieces that have to interact together that we are
stuck on.

Ian