[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:26:25 -0400
Regardless of the unit of measure this is a 10 percent reduction.  I'll
bet the doc does not know that the measurement of cholesterol is so
imprecise that this amount of change can't be reliably measured.  The
same lab measuring different vials of blood taken from the same blood
sample can report values that differ by up to 15%.

Different lab, different day, different time?  Your guess.

Chuck Norcutt