[OM] Rather Belated pics from the OM Meeting in Northamptonshire.

Subject: [OM] Rather Belated pics from the OM Meeting in Northamptonshire.
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:03:45 +0100
Hi Guys,

Well, somewhat later than I anticipated, I have got around to scanning
the film from our meeting in GeeBee country at the end of May.  I hate
scanning.  In fact, that's not a strong enough word.  If you include all
the post-scanning work as well, then it becomes a chore I thoroughly
detest.

Anyway, here they are.  I'm still not very happy with the quality of the
scanning & post-scanning work, and I've spent the last 2 days solidly
working on them.  In the sweltering heat !  2 days off work, and I spend
them sat in front of a PC just like I do at work.  Grrr !

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/om_meeting_22nd_may_2005
<http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/om_meeting_22nd_may_2005&page=all>
&page=all

If any of the subjects wish to have the images of them taken down, then
just let me know.  I don't think there's anything embarrassing or
unpleasant !

Must get away from PC, so that's all for now.  Enjoy, and more to come
when I can face the screen again !

Jon