[OM] Re: This will scare you

Subject: [OM] Re: This will scare you
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:13:19 -0400
I have a Nikon film scanner that's waiting for me to get a new computer.
When that happens, I will happily scan any/everything I have that's of
interest.
 BTW, Oregon opened for Don. The whole evening was an extraordinary
experience. Some people actually flew in (to Michigan) from Europe so see
the show. The album with 'Brown Rice' on it had just been released. Don
stayed with a friend/co-worker of mine in a student slum/apartment. No star
treatment required for him; a very modest, gentle person.
 ScottGee1