[OM] Re: Now that my winder is fixed... on to the 2n !

Subject: [OM] Re: Now that my winder is fixed... on to the 2n !
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 04:26:39 +0200
Le mardi 21 Juin 2005 23:34, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :
> A thick semi-solid similar to the lubrication used for wheel bearings on
>   your car.  Actually, the wheel bearing grease is probably a good
> substitute as it does not turn liquid and flow at high temperatures.
> Also works well to lube the helicals on lenses.

Thank you both (you and John) for these precious advices ; I'll try to find
some photolube and will be carefull not to apply to much of it. I wish I were
connected to internet back in '94 when I got my OM-1 because this list is so
much useful to have precise answers even on the most technical aspects of
those machines that it would probably have saved the pentaprism from foam
rot.

Regards,
--
Manuel Viet