[OM] Chicago Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Chicago Zuikofest
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
Saturday, JTimpe and I were in Chicago to compare E-systems,
shoot a little, let our wives bond and enjoy some pizza.  A
wonderful time was had by all.  Plenty of pictures were taken,
lot's of pizza was eaten (Unos), and the weather was perfect.

Unfortunately, we never got within 4 blocks of each other!  Must
change brands of Deodorant, I guess.

IF we would have met, I would have shown Jim the terrific E-1
and he would have shown me his excellent E-300.

Probably better that our wives not meet.  That could be very
dangerous.

AG

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com