[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:37:44 -0300
on 22/06/2005 17:03, AG Schnozz at agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

>> Yes farm raised salmon toxins are higher, including mercury
>> due to the feed
>> they are given (pellets of ground up larger fish).  Last
>> report I heard was
>> that even the salmon color is not natural but a DYE !!
>
> Hey, now you're scairing me. I eat this stuff (the salmon, not
> the pellets) once or twice a week.  The heavy metals probably
> help out my B&W work.
>
> AG

 Me too I also eat salmon and other fish who are rich in omega 3.
I doubt uruguayan salmon are feed with mercury or any dye, that would rise
their cost to prohibitive prices. In fact, I sometimes see small fishboats
coming back with salmon and other species here to the coast of Montevideo,
and they seem quite normal.

Also doubt that Chilean salmon are fed with copper, lithium, mercury,
silver.

Hey, I see you coming to live to Uruguay to eat natural food (including red
meat) and wines ;^)

Then, I'd be able to repair my water damaged OM-2 !!!!!!

Welcome home :-)

Fernando

Fernando