[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:22:19 -0400
Well, if I see farm-raised salmon whose colour equals that of wild
Pacific salmon, I'm sure the colour has been "enhanced" in some manner.
Wild Alaska/BC salmon is the stores here now, so we'll put some on a
cedar plank on Sunday, make up a dill sauce and a cucumber salad, and
open a bottle of pinot noir.  I'll take some OM shots.

Earl