[OM] Re: #191 & #192

Subject: [OM] Re: #191 & #192
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:24:38 +0100
Graham wrote:

> <snip> So three months down the line I had an XA with 5 frames
> exposed and no foreseeable end to that particular roll of film.
> I removed the film and finished it in another camera and I am
> really pleased with what this little gem of a camera turns out.

The XA is a great camera. The lens quality is perhaps not quite as good
as the SP/RD, but (IMO) very almost as good as the RC. Plus, it's very
easy to carry around. I leave one loaded with negative film, and use it
to grab the odd picture, and also to use if I'm photographing very
difficult exposures, just so I have something if I get the metering
completely wrong on the OM with reversal film.

Graham, I really like your colour photos. You should do more of them!

Regards,

Simon