[OM] Re: OM repair in Europe / Germany

Subject: [OM] Re: OM repair in Europe / Germany
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:17:50 +0200
Richard Schaetzl wrote:
> I picked up following informations (not confirmed and no
> personal experiences with them)
>
> Olympus Europe outsourced the repair of OM equipment to:
>
> ViaDaVinci.dialog GmbH
> Hellgrundweg 109
> 22525 Hamburg
> Germany
> Tel: +4940 848787-70
>
> http://www.viadavinci.de/

They service the microscope/medical part of Olympus.

> An independent repairer in Hamburg, specialized in OM-1/2:
>
> Kamera Logistik Frank Timmann,
> Lohbruegger Weg 22
> 21031 Hamburg
> Germany
> Tel.: +4940-724 106 86
>
> http://www.OM-Doktor.de/
> or http://www.olympus-service.de/

Frank is to us germans, what John and Clint are to
the english speaking community. He too is a veteran
OM repairsman, now with his own small enterprise.
He is highly recommended in the German OlympusForum,
where he takes part in too. He moved in May 2005 to
Billstedter Hauptstr. 67 in 22111 Hamburg, his phone
number is +49 (0)40 65045836.

Andreas