[OM] Gone - Re: Endoscope adapters

Subject: [OM] Gone - Re: Endoscope adapters
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:31:03 -0700
I've got two people interested in the adapters. I'm passing them on to the
first one to see if one will work for his project. He'll contact the second,
and others to see if they want what he doesn't use.

If anyone has a use for the Zykkor lens (or similar generic lens) please
send me an email. I think I've got a J.C. Pennys Zoom that needs to be
cleaned.

-jeff