[OM] Re: Speeding fines, as far OT as possible

Subject: [OM] Re: Speeding fines, as far OT as possible
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:33:14 +0000
All but a half dozen of 'em quit after one lap.  The Michelin tires/tyres
apparently weren't up to safely taking one of the turns and they couldn't agree
on what to do about slowing things down.  Nearly as dumb as the IRL and CART
pissing contest of the past few years.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from