[OM] Re: Trator!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Trator!!
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:51:19 -0300

 >  Perhaps the biggest challenge of the Digital Revolution is resisting all
> the 'bargains' that pop up for film based gear. I keep telling myself that
> if I 'BIN' I'll end up kicking myself when I see the same thing at a
rummage
> sale in a few years.
>  ScottGee1

I keep thinking the same thing. But I did set a snipe for this one for
$69.99, and of course someone got it for $1 more than my maximum.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7524343539
I don't need the OM10, manual adpt., T20, or 50/1.8, but I was kind of
eyeing the Olympus 135/2.8 and olympus 2X-A.
Wayne

P.S. That subject line - when I first saw it, thought it was supposed to be
tractor, and had hopes we had started yet another OT thread, this time about
something I have interest in.
Too much to expect anyone here to have interest in old tractors, I guess :-)