[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
The newscasters tell you what you want to hear, otherwise they would become
your enemy.
I monitor the whole spectrum, but rely on NPR really, because in their event
analysis give you multiple perspectives.  Everything else (I mean to the left
and the right) is just pure propaganda, more or less...
Unfortunately, the well is dry and I have to find another reliable source.
That used to be BBC, but within the last couple of years, they have been going
down...
Boris