[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:16:43 +1000

On 24/06/2005, at 1:27 PM, Moose wrote:

> Eating anything at all is 100% associated with death.
>
> While there is anectodal evidence that not eating anything at all may
> also cause death. However, the sample sizes are too small for
> statistical association at a level nearly as high as for eating.

It's a well known fact that if you don't eat, you don't shit and if
you don't shit you die. This was borne out by recent experiences of
the Breathairians, a New Age cult who should have been exterminated
just because of their wretchedly stupid name but they seem to be
capable of self-extermination - at least the less intelligent members
who actually follow the rules. The idea is that if one is in tune
with the natural world, then one can absorb all the energy and
nutrients required in the air you breathe. Of course, if you starve
to death then you weren't 'in tune' now were you?!
Perhaps I could do it until i lose 30kg, or until I need glasses,
whichever comes first.
Breathe deeply now...
AndrewF