[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:15:05 -0400
What's really maddening is that the new Homeland Security bill had a bill
snuck into it that prevents parents from suing Lilly (major manufacturer of
childhood inoculations) for (possibly causing) autism in their children.
For years scientist have know (as well as the FDA) that mercury levels in
these shots (preservative : thimerosol) was 87X the level considered safe by
the FDA.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743