[OM] Re: 6/23 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 6/23 fragment of my day
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:56:10 -0500
Thanks John.  More like steam than mist I'm afraid.  But I
love the light at that time of day (evening, magic hour),
this time of year.

Technical detail:  E-1 saturation menu setting CM2, which
seems to accentuate green a bit.  The greens match Provia F
pretty well, I think, which is my preferred film in the
green country.  Out west, I'm not sure if I will like it so
much, as I prefer Velvia for rock and sky (for which CM1 may
be the ticket).

I'll get to try it out in a few weeks. :)

Joel W.