[OM] Re: Trator!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Trator!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:47:48 -0400
You should at least pop your MIJ 50/1.8 in your pocket.  Of course, it's
probably actually a little too big to fit in your pocket so you'll have
to attach it to another body so you can hang it on the strap...

I can keep going.  Ever heard the story of "Stone Soup"?
<http://stonesoup.esd.ornl.gov/stonesoup.html>

Chuck Norcutt