[OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but

Subject: [OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:41:59 -0400
No, Bob.  You've got it wrong.  It's the CDC that does the critical
research and the drug companies that implement the findings as drugs
with little cost to themselves.  The drug companies are spending far
more on advertising tonight to get you to buy a solution for "overactive
bladder" than anything spent on life saving research.  Life saving
research doesn't pay.  Thank your government instead.  It's one of the
few good things they do.

Chuck Norcutt