[OM] Re: At last, an almost on topic subject

Subject: [OM] Re: At last, an almost on topic subject
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:59:54 -0700
Eh, what good does fighting do? I looked at the last couple of days
as an excellent example of the kind of dialogue you get on a mailing
list like this that has such a wide variety of people with such
varied experiences.

FWIW, I was always pretty bad at biology anyway. It's been
interesting to me to hear what people thought who didn't spend
college in the Fine Arts building. ;-)