[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Environment

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Environment
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:39:09 -0700
The interesting thing is that the White House issued an immediate
statement that the document was forged after the airing of the show
and without seeing it. Either they forged and planted it, or they
destroyed the original. There were reports 6 months earlier that
prior to the 1990 campaign that a group connected with Bush was
allowed into the records center presumably to sanitize them.

My favorite story is that a $10,000 reward was offered to anyone who
served with Bush in Alabama who could corroborate his presence there.
No one ever came forward.

Sad thing is that the poor schmuck who went to Vietnam in his place
probably has his name on the wall.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA