[OM] Hiking (trekking) pole (was: At last, an almost on topic subject)

Subject: [OM] Hiking (trekking) pole (was: At last, an almost on topic subject)
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
The other day Chuck had asked for suggestions for a
lightweight, collapsible hiking (trekking?) pole that
can also serve as a monopod, and since I can't get to
the archives, I'm asking someone help me out.

About a year or so back, someone (Walt or AG?) had
mentioned they have a hiking pole/stick that they
really love, and the company making them is from
Minnesota. I, for the life of me can't remember the
name of the company.

Anybody help me out here?

- Craig

Yahoo! Sports