[OM] Re: An E-1 photo

Subject: [OM] Re: An E-1 photo
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:25:41 +0000
Well, as anyone who has even a mere passing familiarity with birds will tell
you, blue jays are noisy birds, so ...

Anyway, I figured SHQ and JPEG would tell me as much as I needed to know about
which of the "heritage" Zuikos perform acceptably on the E-1.  Now I know: damn
near all of 'em.  I was even quite pleasantly surprised by the 500/8.  Up the
contrast a tad and clone out the donuts, and this becomes a more than passable
1000/8.  :-)

I still haven't tried the 1250/10 Celestron, though.  I think a moon shot might
be a good start.  Perhaps when I'm feeling better.  I have a cold, you know,
and now that my wife is back home, I'm not wasting any opportunity for sympathy
and being coddled.

Walt, feeling a little feverish (cough, cough)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>