[OM] (Fwd) eBay***eBay Billing updates***

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) eBay***eBay Billing updates***
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:07:32 +1200
Hi all,

This spoof is doing the rounds.

Brian
From:                   "My eBay" <eBay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                eBay***eBay Billing updates***
To:                     knscamera@xxxxxxx
Send reply to:          eBay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent:              Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:35:44 +0300

Dear customer,
During our regular update and verification of the accounts
we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has
changed or it is incomplete.
If the account information is not updated to current information within
5 days then your access to bid or buy on eBay will be suspended.

                   To Update Account, please click the link below

   http://www.ebay-billing-updating.com

Thank You.
eBay® UPDATE TEAM

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay® will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Respectfully,
Trust and Safety Department
eBay Inc.

  Copyright 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.