[OM] Re: Scans

Subject: [OM] Re: Scans
From: "Titoy" <nestorcbc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:50:19 +0800
Hello Moose,

Whew, thanks for your generous answer...I am prompted to do scanning myself
bec i was surprised at the bad quality of a slide to print photo I got from
a local lab that used an IMACON brand scanner...I dont know why the image
that looked great in the slide looked poor ( low contrast, loss of
resolution, muddy tones ) so the prints were just as bad..

The photos were taken with the venerable 35 - 70 F3.6? plastic barreled
zuiko which has given me so many "nice" pics. I had used admittedly consumer
quality Fuji slide film...but still.......

Would you mind if I emailed you copies of the scan file ?

thanks

Titoy