[OM] Re: Kings Sutton

Subject: [OM] Re: Kings Sutton
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:29:42 +1200
Hello Graham,

In this shot
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05195.htm
it looks as though the farmer has herbicide-sprayed two public paths in order
to keep them open and easy to use.

Is this the case as far as you can tell?

There is a vigorous debate going on in New Zealand right now about
government plans to open up pubic rights to give access to some waterways.

Can you tell me what are the rules and restrictions on the behaviour etc of
the public who use these paths?

For example, here it is proposed that the public will not be allowed to take
fire-arms, dogs, motor-vehicles; and I'm not sure what else, on these access-
ways, and will not be allowed to go within 50? m from a house and 20 m from
a farm building.

Thanks, Brian