[OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:51:15 -0300
I got my Rolex in Hong Kong in the early 1970s for ~ US200. Latest sticker
price in the UK / Canada is ~ 2500UKP / Cdn$6300. I'm sure that very close
lookalike models have a thriving market in popular third world tourist
destinations. Getting caught bringing a fake Rolex watch into Canada can
land you in some very serious prosecutorial glue.

John H