[OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:51:43 +0000
Really?  I hadn't heard that!  I've got a fake Rolex a cousin of mine brought
back from Hong Kong several years ago.  She brought back a half dozen as
novelty items.  It's actually a Citizen watch dressed up in Rolex clothing.
The battery is dead in mine and I never wear it, but if I decide to get it a
new battery and take it out for a spin, I'd like to see the gov'mint goon who
might attempt to confiscate it.

Once again, the rule is: Since most of 'em wear vests, shoot 'em in the face!

Walt, living in an increasingly less free country and willing to do something
about it.

--
"The tree of liberty must be
refreshed from time to time with