[OM] Re: Digital B&W vs Film B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital B&W vs Film B&W
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:01:59 -0700
Kodak's film profiles are kind of a start, but someone *really* needs
to develop digital imaging software that can be loaded into the
camera itself (instead of post-processing) to simulate the curves of
different kinds of film stock. It would save me a lot of time and
effort if I could shoot a couple of digital stills to get an idea how
my film is going to respond instead of shooting tests and then coming
back and setting up again to do the actual work. I know that's kind
of a limited niche use for it, but that doesn't keep me from wanting
it. ;-)