[OM] Re: Digital B&W vs Film B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital B&W vs Film B&W
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:38:50 -0400
Well that's what I've always thought is a problem with digital sensors.
You are =somewhat= locked into the characterisitcs of the sensor and
incamera processing.  With a film camera, the wide array of film choices
provides flexibility that is tedious to accomplish, at best.  The
masters of the digital workflow are good at accomplishing that
flexibility with the least amount of effort.

Earl