[OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:58:16 +1000
Better be careful with my Russian cameras then - all of them! I think
that Fed made more Leicas than Leitz by a facter of six or seven to
one! They even make fake versions of Feds, like the Yuri Gagrin
Commerative Fed which was never actually made or the collectible
Siberia version. I've got a black chrome Fed 2 which is about as
genuine as an email from Nigeria. It's awfully pretty, but.
andrewf