[OM] Re: OK, now everyone take a deep breath . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, now everyone take a deep breath . . .
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:31:34 +1000
At 09:37 AM 27/06/2005 -0400, Bill Barber wrote:

><snip> As I prepared a print  to be mailed to a fellow
>photographer and friend, I took a breath and  reflected on our common bond
>and what that relationship means to me.   We are not the same and we are more
>alike than different.  I neither  know nor care about her politics.  I do
>know
>her images and I know who she  is as a person.  I took a breath and enjoyed
>it.

This is why I enjoyed participating in the Winter Solstice photo swap a few
months ago.  Choosing a photo  to send to a friend.  Receiving a photo from
a different friend.  Holding one's breath in anticipation while opening the
package, holding breath again when finding out how well my gift was received.

Lots of fun and warm fuzzy feelings.  We must do it again one day.

Andrew McPhee