[OM] Re: MR9 and meter non-linearity

Subject: [OM] Re: MR9 and meter non-linearity
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:13:48 -0400
I have found some non-linearity at BV9 & 6 with older OM-1 (usually less
than 1/4 stop and that may be due to aging cds cells).  Meter is calibrated
at BV12, then (again if cells are good) BV15 drops right in.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
omtech@xxxxxxxxx  |  www.zuiko.com