[OM] Re: OT - Buy an old camera with film sill inside

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Buy an old camera with film sill inside
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:27:35 +0100
For those on this side of the water, try:

http://uk.geocities.com/processc22/infosheet/index.html for Info and

http://uk.geocities.com/processc22/infosheet/page2.html for Prices

There are some familiar names from the past on their site, all long gone,
but all can be handled:
Ansco print film, GAF Colorprint, Ilford Colorprint, Sakuracolor,
Prinzcolor, Gratispool, Barfen, Ferrania, Gevacolor, Raycolor, ORWOcolor,
Perutz Perucolor

"We can also process any film not listed here"  Now there's a challenge!

--
Piers