[OM] Vivitar 2500 guide number?

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 2500 guide number?
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:11:03 -0700
I found an old Vivitar 2500 (zooming head, bounce/tilt, 2 auto exp, full,
and 1/8 power) flash at work in the rubbish pile, and immediately "saved"
it with permission of boss. It will be a nice supplement to the T32.. Now,
what's the guide number? The users' guide makes no mention of it, and
googled values range from 50 feet to 120 (which seems awfully high,
certainly it doesn't appear stronger than the T32). Anyone have a definite
number? I'm guessing 50ish, at the 50mm setting, ISO100. The 1/8 power
feature, coupled with bounce, might work well for indoor candids... Will
try it out w/ a roll of b/w. Thanks.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai