[OM] OT Rambling thanks to Bois

Subject: [OM] OT Rambling thanks to Bois
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
I think someone mixed sake and belgian style beer...:)
Glad that Japan did not disappoint you.  Are you going to share pix?
Welcome back, happy to have you again here.
Boris
P.S.  The biggest accomplishment while you were gone was what is now identified
as "Friday Syndrome" that passed without anyone getting burned...:)