[OM] Re: Zuiko LTM on that place

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko LTM on that place
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:56:39 +1000
It needs a good clean, there's a nasty mark in the chrome on the
front ring and he has very carefully not mentioned a serious problem
- the 4cm finder is missing. That's what the loop in the case's top
compartment is for! Of course, it'll work nicely with the Voigt R3
but I've already got the CV 40/1.4 and the Summicron-C, both of which
are probably better than this old soldier. it's a collectible in non-
collectible condition.  $800? Tsk!
A better approach to old Oly RF would be that of the collector I know
who has all the models of  Mamiya 6 folders with the Zuiko lenses.
AndrewF