[OM] Questions about polarizing filters

Subject: [OM] Questions about polarizing filters
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:04:51 -0400
In a couple of weeks I'll be vacationing in the Florida Keys.  Hopefully
there'll be plenty of sunshine and blue/green water.  It occurred to me
that I might want to take polarizing filters.  I've never really used these
filters and want to know:

1:  How much, if any, exposure compensation do I have to make using an
OM1-N and OM2 with 100 speed color print film?

2:  When would I want to use a circular rotating PL filter as opposed to a
fixed one?

3:  Any and all filter suggestions welcomed.

By the way, do any list members live in Key West or any of the other Keys?

Thanks,

Gary