[OM] Re: [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
> The A2 suites me fine for now, and the more I've shot
> digital, the more I've enjoyed going back to shooting
> film with my OM-2N and OM-1N. What classics!! From
> their handling to the incredible viewfinder with
> interchangeable screens no less :-)

Other than for B&W film, I'm as close to digital as I can be
without completely retiring the OMs.  The A1 was the beginning
of the end and the E-1 is pushing the old analog cart closer to
the edge.  I never expected to be as taken by a camera like I
have been with the E-1.

Other than the occasional wedding or portrait where B&W film is
desired, my only use of film is for personal art projects.  How
sad, but true.  Digital ain't Velvia, but it's a whole lot
cheeper.

AG

Yahoo! Mail