[OM] Re: For you E-thingy people

Subject: [OM] Re: For you E-thingy people
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:45:35 +0000
Love the 7-14, with it's 75-114 degree rectilinear coverage.  Don't need no
stinkin',  distortin' fisheye lenses around here.  Never have liked 'em.  Don't
like 'em now.  Too old and contrary to change.  The world may be round, but
most of the stuff in it ain't.  :-)

Walt, feeling contrary again now that the cold's about gone.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>